Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
Servocontrols – India
Experience : 5-10 years
Education : Any Graduate
Work Location : Belgaum
- Manage and maintain the MD’s diary and email account.
- Track urgent correspondence and organize daily tasks.
- Respond to emails with appointments, travel- accommodation arrangements are managed effectively
- Discuss with MD for upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- Proven ability to work under confidence to tight deadlines
- Well presented with highly personable
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
- Liaisioning with government bodies
- Supervising all administration related activities including infrastructure management, facilities planning, security, transport, and utmost utilization of resources.
- A minimum of four years PA/secretarial experience in a similar environment and role.
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills, communication skills both verbal and written