|Part Time HR Service Desk AdvisorWolseley UK 177 reviews
£20,000 – £23,000 a year – Part-time
|About the role:
Wolseley UK are looking for a HR Service Desk Advisor to join our HR Shared Service Centre. The role will respond to first line HR queries from the customer base into the Service Centre (circa 5,800 employees) and you will be responsible for handling queries effectively ensuring you are providing a great service to both internal and external customers.
You will also be responsible for:
- Assisting the HR Customer Service Manager in identifying efficiencies, processes and improvement that can be made to the HR Service Desk to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Manage a range of non contentious employee relations cases such as disciplinary, absence management, misconduct, under performance, probationary period reviews and flexible working requests.
- Must have experience of working on a support desk or as part of a customer services team, dealing with telephone and email enquiries to a busy central / shared service or high volume administration environment
- Extensive experience in a customer service / customer facing role
- Positive approach to customer service and the ability to build strong working relationships with customer base
- Be proactive in service delivery and be able to contribute to improvements to systems & procedures
- The role is likely to suit anyone looking to progress a career or currently working towards formal HR qualifications such as CIPD
Wolseley is the world’s largest trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and a leading supplier of building materials. Our head office functions are based in Royal Leamington Spa with another major office site in Ripon.
Our company is organised into trading brands, serving distinct customer groups. Our brands are market leaders with outstanding reputations for supplying professionals in the construction and civils market.
Wolseley UK provides an unrivalled daily delivery service to almost 800 branches from our regional distribution centres all backed by a national distribution centre at Royal Leamington Spa. This daily service, supplemented by branch-based vehicles, utilises one of the country’s largest fleets of specially-designed commercial vehicles.
Wolseley UK is the UK operating company of Ferguson plc, the world’s largest specialist distributer of plumbing and heating products. We supply 1.1 million customers with 1 million products carefully sourced from approximately 52,000 suppliers.
Globally, Wolseley is the world’s largest trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and a leading supplier of building materials….