Do you have previous customer service experience and looking to start an exciting career in financial services?
We have opportunities for customer service advisors to join our growing team in our contact centre in Tallaght.
There`s never been a more exciting time to work at Bank of Ireland – we are currently going through an extraordinary period of transformation and growth, adapting to what our customers need from us now in an ever changing digital world. This transformation builds on our long standing tradition of being the trusted bank of choice for many customers in Ireland.
Our focus now is ensuring we address the needs of our customers in today`s digitally focused and time challenged environment. Our people are the key to our success both today and in the future – we want you to join our team!
This role will provide you with the opportunity to gain professional banking qualifications and grow your career.
What we ask of you:
- Provide a top quality service to our customers
- Demonstrate capability to put the customer first in every interaction
- Have a great attitude with an ability to adapt quickly in a fast paced, changing environment
- Good Team Player
- Be interestedin continuously learning and developing
- Comply with all internal and external regulatory requirements
- Minimum level 5 leaving certificate with Maths and English or equivalent
Essential Skills & Experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiasm with an ability to learn quickly
- Strong commitment to providing a first class service to customers
- Planning and organisational skills
- Accurate with good attention to detail
Bank of Ireland Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce.
Where Agency assistance is required Bank of Ireland Recruitment Team will engage directly with suppliers. Unsolicited CVs / profiles will not be accepted for this role.