Value Delivery Lead Summary
FX Facility Group, a business unit of d.e. Foxx & Associates, Inc., is searching for a driven, energetic, self-starting business development representative to expand our clients and revenue. The individual’s role will be to consistently seek and secure new business opportunities by creating and nurturing relationships with potential customers. This individual, as the face of the company to potential clients, will be responsible for creating and applying an effective sales strategy to achieve his/her goals. Upon consistent, proven success of sales goals, it is highly likely that this individual will be assessed for their management and leadership capability as we expand our sales team.
The individual must have previous experience developing leads, actively pursuing prospects, and delivering against (or exceeding) sales goals. The individual will use their skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until close of the sale. The individual is also responsible for ensuring a smooth after-sales service transition to the operational team.
The overall goal of this role is to drive sustainable revenue growth through a replicable strategy boosting sales and forging strong relationships with potential clients.
- Meet annual sales target (target 100% met at minimum)
- Fulfill all required weekly prospect development activity
- Complete all weekly sales activity reports
Responsibilities and Duties
- Achieve sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate with the Client Success Manager to utilize current client success and references to drive new opportunities for growth.
- Create and execute a sales strategy within the framework of the overall company goals, to ensure that long-term success is the result of his/her actions.
- Analyze market potential, market trends, and industry best practices.
- Create and reach out to customer leads and qualify.
- Develop, maintain, and continually grow the number of prospects that are actively being pursued.
- Contact potential customers through strategic e-mail campaigns, social media, and other forms of communication used for prospecting.
- Create, prepare, and present company services using well thought out selling points to perspective customers. Coordinate sales efforts with needed company resources.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of potential customers to meet their needs.
- Conduct planning and organizing of daily activities to call on potential customers and to develop prospects.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Effectively communicate regular sales reports using CRM software.
- Report to management on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new services.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures such that an accurate representation of the company is made to all potential customers.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5 years’ experience in outside sales; preferably as a new business development representative, sales account executive, or similar role.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Experience with mid-size to large client responsibility.
- Well-developed communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience delivering engaging presentations.
- CRM system experience/competence and adaptability to new technology.
- Experience self-managing sales performance metrics.
- B.S. degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration or a relevant field preferred (but NOT
Job Type: Full-time
- Outside Logistic Sales: 2 years
- sales: 3 years
- outside sales: 1 year