Arctic Monkeys have announced a UK tour for September 2018.
Tickets for the tour go on
We’re pleased to announce our live dates in September 2018. Tickets go on sale at 9am on Friday 13th April. Support comes from @thelemontwigs – for more information head to https://t.co/j1hCeXFZBM pic.twitter.com/KjNK5mn1Fq
— Arctic Monkeys (@ArcticMonkeys) April 9, 2018
See the full dates (so far) below:
Manchester Arena – 6/09/2018
Manchester Arena – 7/09/2018
London O2 Arena – 9/09/2018
London O2 Arena – 10/09/2018
Birmingham Arena – 15/09/2018
Sheffield Motorpoint Arena – 18/09/2018
Dublin Arena – 24/09/2018
Newcastle Metro radio Arena – 27/09/2019
Tranquility Base Hotel & Casino, the follow-up to 2013’s AM will feature 11 tracks produced by James Ford and singer-songwriter Alex Turner.
According to the announcement, the new songs ”ups the ante in a big way” making for a “bold and brilliant album reflecting Turner’s ever more comprehensive creative vision.”
Alongside releasing the album cover, which can be seen below, a trailer for the album debuted online, which you can check out here.
Got sweaty palms already? Check out our handy tips for dealing with the demand:
1) Make sure you are ready and waiting with the web page up at least five minutes before 9am.
2) Do not let your computer, phone or whatever device holds the key to your happiness run out of battery.
3) Register your details with the website you are booking from in advance, if you can, but don’t panic if you haven’t left enough time as your tickets will be held while you fill out your information
4) Check how many tickets you are allowed to buy in one purchase. If you try to buy more than the limited number, your booking may be cancelled without notice, meaning no-one gets to go.
5) Get your friends to try too, but stay in contact in case you all succeed and end up with a bunch of tickets you didn’t want. If you do need to sell any on, do so at face value. No-one likes a tout.
6) Be patient and avoid refreshing or switching between browsers. Stick with one tab and have some faith! Be prepared to wait for an hour to get tickets.