Network Administrator – Permanent, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with an excellent professional services firm based in Dublin City Centre.
Network & Security Administrator Role and Responsibilities:
- Support IT Infrastructure from a security aspect including endpoints, switches, routers, and servers.
- Provide support for network and security technologies
- Provide advice and guidance to the organisation on information security best practice.
- Monitoring and reporting of user compliance with information security policies, standards, procedures and processes.
- Monitoring of security, events logs and reports for anomalies and problems
- Patching and firmware upgrades for all devices for remediation of known security issues.
- Troubleshoot and analyse network security on various technologies
What you need:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a network/security role
- Solid knowledge and understanding of network technologies and protocols and security of same (VPN, WAN, LAN, DMZ, TLS, SSL)
- Experience with IT security technologies and Methods including OS hardening (windows and others), Endpoint Protection Software, Data Leakage Protection (DLP) technologies.
- Relevant Technical and Security Certifications
- Experience with Patch Management and software deployment systems (SCCM)
- Experience with Vulnerability scanning systems (Nexpose etc) and security remediation planning.
- Experience of developing and implementing information security policies and procedures
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary from €60,000 – €70,000 p/a
- Competitive package on offer
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact
Niall O’Connor on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.
Job Types: Contract, Permanent
Salary: €60,000.00 to €70,000.00 /year
Please review all application instructions before applying to Vantage Resources.
Other jobs you may like