Are you passionate about a long-term career within the automotive industry? Do you strive to deliver excellent customer service? Do you want to join the UK’s most exciting and dynamic car brand who’s company ethos is “Family-like Care”? If the answer is “yes” then the Kia Apprenticeship Programme could be the career route for you.
Chippenham Motor Group are currently seeking a Parts Advisor Apprentice to join their dealership based in Wiltshire. This is an exciting role with first-class training and outstanding long-term career prospects. The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
Duties will include:
- Ordering car parts using on-line systems
- Chasing up missing or incorrect parts with suppliers
- Packaging and returning any unused/unwanted parts
- Regular communication with mechanics
- Liaising with customers to let them know when parts have arrived
- Inbound and outbound telephone calls
- Advice and guidance of products
- Drive the department forward with external sales and to maximise sales at every opportunity
- Working to a high level of customer service at all times and remain courteous and police to customers
Excellent communication skills; computer literate; have a keen interest in and knowledge of the motor vehicle industry; meticulous attention to detail; the willingness to also undertake basic duties as part of training; mechanically minded.
The current National Minimum Wage (NMW) rate for apprentices is £3.70 per hour. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices aged 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. Please note that anyone over the age of 18 may be offered to work over 40 hours per week.
Please note if the successful applicant is found prior to the closing date the vacancy maybe withdrawn early.
27 August 2018
10 September 2018
12 months +