Ten Group are the global leader in quality lifestyle and travel concierge services. Growing at over 35% pa, the business has recently completed a successful AIM IPO, raising over £25 million to invest into the company, with a market capitalisation of £120 million. The business presently generates net revenues of over £35 million, with ambitious growth targets for the coming financial years. Tens of millions of wealthy people can now use Ten Group’s services via corporate schemes and a much smaller private membership network.
Providing services from a 20-strong global office network, Ten have the model, team, platform, investment and ambitions to become the world’s largest and most trusted service. There is little doubt that they will become one of the iconic businesses of the next decade.
To learn more about Ten Group’s culture and mission, a short video summary can be viewed here. For a detailed, investor-focused description (including explanations of Ten’s unique digital product and customer analytics offering) please click here.
We are looking for a Membership Manager to manage Ten’s dedicated, Ultra High Net Worth members. In this role you will build strong relationships with existing members to increase engagement, satisfaction and loyalty. This will be through regular, personalised, proactive communications, by working closely with the Events, Marketing and PR teams’ and through arranging regular face-to-face meets.
- Maintain up-to-date member information, including needs and preferences, to provide personalised services that are to the highest quality;
- Act as the primary contact for members;
- Allocate, manage and complete member requests, providing a seamless service, regardless of time and day – this means ensuring cover is in place for leave and being available on-call outside of standard working hours;
- Regularly and proactively capture member feedback, with clear analysis and proposed next steps;
- Manage all customer cares, liaising with the Member Satisfaction team where appropriate;
- Contribute to the development and regular update of written member communications for new and existing members;
- Support on the planning and delivery of members’ events, including the development of a regular programme of activities for members;
- Regularly attend public member events.
- Maintain a pipeline of new potential members, support with pitch meetings to promote Private Membership and close membership deals in line with set targets;
- Develop partnerships with relevant networks to maintain Ten’s reputation as concierge experts and optimise opportunities for growing memberships further;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task;
- Obsessions with accuracy and detail;
- Confidence in using various MS Office software;
- Excellent project management and organisation skills;
- Ability to work flexibly and manage a busy and diverse workload while exhibiting outstanding attention to detail;
- A strong team player who is supportive of cross-team working and embraces new ideas and approaches;
We think you’d love working here because:
- We make decisions, we move quickly, and we get the job done
- We combine the best of both worlds – we have a start-up culture, but the stability and backing that comes with being a well-established, successful business with a 20-year track record
- There are realistic progression opportunities – we’re growing quickly
We’ve assembled a three-part package to attract the very best talent:
- A competitive salary
- A competitive benefits package including extra holidays (+5 after Y1, +3 in Y3, month-long paid sabbaticals after Y5 etc), a bonus for some roles, employer-contributed pension, discounted gym membership, etc
- An outstanding perks program too: we work with the very best brands in the world and our employee perks are taken directly from the types of things we do for clients including exclusive discounts, treats, access to gigs, invites to dinners, social events, industry employee rates at hotels / for flights, freebies, money-can’t-buy experiences, etc…
Our employees are the core of our rapidly expanding business. We as a company are invested in each employee and we make a commitment to…