Position: Marketing Communications Executive
Salary: up to 45k
Location: Co. Meath
- Ideally 4/5 years’ experience in a Marketing Communications / Brand Management role, implementing successful marketing campaigns (online and offline);
- Previous experience developing tactical marketing plans;
- Experience in the Events industry is a big plus;
- Strong Social Media, SEO, PPC and web analytics skills;
- Third level degree in Marketing.
If this sounds interesting, please get in touch at email@example.com
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it’s Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it’s Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to – https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.