Our client is seeking a professional marketing professional to work
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research, develop and launch a brand-new version of the company’s membership
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns with the purpose of acquiring new and retaining existing members
- Develop a range of online art courses to provide valuable tuition for artists of all levels. These courses will be available for sale, used as joining gifts and will be discounted for members to provide an additional benefit of membership.
- Review, optimise and manage the art gallery marketing activities – including e-mail strategy, online content, social activity and live event planning to name just a few.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of all relevant marketing campaigns
- Brief and oversee the work of internal staff and external agencies, who will assist to deliver the campaign activity
- Write, edit and proof-read creative and engaging copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off where necessary
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
Skills and attributes:
The successful candidate will be proactive, able to generate ideas for new membership recruitment, retention and sales generation campaigns, as well as capable of multi-tasking. You will be expected to contribute effectively to the Marketing Department, be able to operate across key marketing channels and assist the Marketing Manager with the above projects and key objectives.
You will have experience building, developing and maintaining key customer journeys – reporting on the technical aspects, successes and future opportunities across multiple marketing platforms.
The ability to write creative and engaging copy for online channels and direct mail campaigns is essential, along with an excellent attention to detail and an understanding of design
Good communication skills are essential along with the ability to work at a fast pace. Candidates must be able to work well in a team and be willing and helpful.
- Experience creating, developing and managing creative and engaging marketing campaigns is essential as is the familiarity with monitoring and reviewing campaign performance, suggesting improvements from the results.
- You will have experience building, developing and maintaining key customer journeys
- Experience managing the content, creation and implementation of key campaign activity
- Use of tools such as Google Analytics is essential whilst any media experience, PPC, Social Media and YouTube promotional channels would be a distinct advantage
- You must be able to demonstrate creativity, confidence and professionalism