Red Flag is a specialist consultancy, helping businesses and organisations to identify and address regulatory, political and reputational risks, with offices in Washington DC, Brussels, Dublin, London, Paris, Singapore, Los Angeles and Melbourne, Australia. Red Flag is run by former government advisers, diplomats, journalists, financial services and multinational business executives backed up by a team of communications, political and strategy consultants.
Red Flag is hiring for the following role: Management Consultant – Red Flag Australia PTY. The successful candidate for this senior position will head a growing team to service multinational clients on FinTech and Financial Services strategic communications campaigns in Australia and Asia.
Responsibilities for the Management Consultant – Red Flag Australia PTY will include but not be confined to the following tasks:
- Develop and maintain relationships with decision makers of new and existing Australia FinTech and Financial Services clients and media outlets.
- Research and analyse target markets to develop strategic and tactical plans to grow Red Flag’s Australia FinTech and Financial Services business.
- Plan, direct and execute the strategic direction of marketing and business development initiatives within the business.
- Develop pricing strategies and media relations plan with senior executive staff, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Oversee staff operations, business planning and budget development.
The successful candidate must have the following expertise and experience:
- In-depth knowledge of blockchain & cryptocurrency markets in Australia and Asia
- Over five years FinTech and Financial Services strategic communications agency experience.
- Previous senior level experience of at least five years in Investment Banking, Hedge Fund or International Financial Technology.
- Recognised educational qualification from Australia or internationally is essential.
- Published and speaking experience at a high level in the FinTech industry in Asia/Pacific is also desirable.
This is a full-time consultancy position at our office in Melbourne, Australia. Some international travel is likely to be required. Exceptional communications skills and understanding of the FinTech, AsiaPac Financial Services and media spheres is essential. Fluency in English is a minimum requirement with at least one other language an advantage.
Attractive terms and conditions will be offered to the right candidates with a remuneration package based on experience.
To apply, please fill out the online form and upload an up to date CV.