|Maintenance PlannerHarvey Recruitment
– Singleton NSW
Harvey Recruitment is pleased to offer a contract opportunity with a leading open cut mining operation in the Upper Hunter.
The position will be responsible for short & medium term maintenance planning across a diverse mobile plant fleet.
Key aspects of the role:
- Set up short and medium term maintenance plans
- Plan for major machine overhauls
- Organise parts and labour as required
- Communicate with supervisors regarding upcoming maintenance activities
- Assist with the upkeep of the maintenance strategy and continuous improvement initiatives
To be considered for this position you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Mechanical trade or engineering qualification
- Extensive maintenance planning experience across mobile equipment.
- Experience with SAP maintenance planning software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a team environment