Do something worthwhile
Not all jobs give you the satisfaction of seeing someone you work with achieve their true potential. Social Care is a rewarding career and St Anne’s is a leading provider of care and support services in Yorkshire and the North East, with a reputation for high quality, person-centres services.
Housekeeper Ref: LDS/960
£15,462 per annum (pro rata)
18 hours (3 x6hr shifts to be worked over 7 days including mornings and evenings)
Leeds & Wetherby Learning Disabilities Services
We need a committed and motivated Housekeeper to join our team working in a home in Wetherby which provides end-of-life nursing care to adults with Learning Disabilities. The role will involve helping with household tasks such as assisting clients with breakfasts and other meal times, laundry and general cleaning.
At St. Anne’s, we want to reward our employees for their hard work. Employee benefits include:
- A minimum of 20 days annual leave rising annually to 25 days in addition to notified statutory holidays
- Sector-generous Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Access to a fantastic Employee Benefits Site with hundreds of discounts at major retailers such as Boots and John Lewis
- 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme – free counselling and support
- Continuous opportunities for training and career development
- Flexible working opportunities
For an informal discussion of this position, please contact Carol Ellis on 01937588895.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website www.st-annes.org.uk
St Anne’s actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion