Our client is a successful, highly regarded and growing construction company based in the Newcastle CBD. Due to an internal promotion, a great opportunity now exists for a friendly and enthusiastic person to join this dynamic, growing team providing Accounts Support.
This is a permanent full-time role.
As Junior Accounts Clerk, you will have the opportunity to grow your career. Working closely with the accounts team, you will be provided full training and support to learn this exciting new role.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Matching, batching & coding of invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Resolving and investigating supplier queries
- Liaising with suppliers
- Payment runs
- Assisting with the month end process
- Providing adhoc support as directed
In order to be successful in this position you will need to possess the following attributes:
- Flexibility and eagerness to learn
- Strong attention to detail
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Professional manner and attire
- Reliable and willing to give 100%
To be considered for this role you will be an entry level individual, driven and hardworking, looking to grow your accounts skills. You must have ability to work under pressure with a high degree of accuracy. You will have excellent organisation skills and the ability to communicate well with internal and external stakeholders.
On offer is a permanent opportunity within a stable and forward thinking business. You will be compensated with a competitive salary package, learning and development opportunities.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, apply today by clicking on the icon below.
For further information outside what is outlined above, please contact Hayley Hutchinson on 0422 739 229.