We are looking for Jira Admin for an immediate need. This is a client facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers.
- Very strong JIRA knowledgeable resource for BI Reporting / Dashboard building using Confluence.
- Create a set of insightful dashboard in Phase-1 (additional Phases to follow if we produce good work) to track from the Jira project Defects and Test Cases.
- Resource who has and/or can build-out a set of Executive Dashboards using Jira (Cloud version) with perhaps API’s using Confluence as the platform of choice.· Create/build-out the Testing Center of Excellence.
- Confluence to BI Reporting and Build-Out of various reporting dashboards.
- Should have very good communication and excellent documentation skills.
- Flexible to provide extended support as required based on business demands.
- Provide technical recommendations on migration and upgradation of current infrastructure.
- Good process knowledge, analytical and presentation skills.
We are looking for applicants who have a flair for technology and are willing to take up challenging assignments.
***Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
**Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.
Proficiency Level *
Proficiency Level *
Procure to Pay – Procurement
- Proficiency Legends
The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Job Location : Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Aug 09 2018
Cognizant US Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions in the US, please send an email with your request to CareersNA2@cognizant.com
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.