If you are looking for a career opportunity with a leading independent Australian law firm, look no further. We’re building our success from our strengths – innovation, relationships, service excellence and client satisfaction.
With offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Newcastle and a complement of over 400 staff; we are building a truly east coast brand, offering a national and international platform that is ambitious, exciting and distinguishes us from our competitors. An award winning law firm, McCullough Robertson Lawyers has received the prestigious Employer of Choice for Gender Equality citation for the fourth consecutive year.
We are now seeking an IT Support Analyst to join the McCullough Robertson team in our Sydney office. Reporting to the IT Operations Manager, your general duties will include:
- Provide helpful and responsive IT support and associated administrative duties;
- Proactively assist in supporting, responding to and resolving business applications systems issues;
- Provide IT induction and related ad-hoc training and support;
- Provide assistance with Audio Visual (conferencing room and equipment services);
- Participate in on call firm wide afterhours 24/7 IT support roster;
- Ensure all IT led initiatives are completed in a timely manner;
- Provide assistance in the development, support and ongoing improvements to IT solutions
You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role, within a corporate environment.
You will also have the following skillset:
- Demonstrated experience managing and supporting Microsoft Active Directory, Windows Operating Systems, desktops, printers, laptops and associated Standard Operating Environments (SOE);
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 and 2016 products
- Knowledge of ITIL best practice frame work
- Experience managing mobile devices in corporate environment
- Strong communication and customer service skills; and
- Team player with the ability to work autonomously.
Your sense of fulfilment at work is important to us and in return for your expertise and enthusiasm, we offer:
- competitive remuneration;
- career development opportunities;
- subsidised gym membership; and
- active social and sporting events.
To apply for this position, please click on the “Apply for Job” button, and submit your application on-line. Alternatively please contact Nicole Watson on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.