|IT Project ManagerCasseo Limited
– Shannon, County Clare
Casseo Ltd is actively seeking an experienced IT Project manager to take ownership for the delivery of a large-scale Data Migration/Software Application Build project.
Suitable candidates must have prior experience of delivering a similar type of projects in a Financial Services sector environment. Knowledge of various migration strategies; ETL tools; data integrity/data cleansing techniques; performance optimisation; functional gap analysis etc are key reference points for this particular role.
The initial contract has an immediate start & will run for an initial 6-month period with further renewals anticipated in line with the overall project duration (Circa Q2 2019).
Some European travel may be required.
Key Result Areas:
- IT Project Manager with track record of project delivery in a large-scale Financial Services environment
- Leveraging best practice PMO methodology to deliver projects in a structured & organised manner
- Full project lifecycle ownership (from initiation to implementation & closure)
- Clear, unambiguous, concise status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating appropriately across different levels in the organization via an effective Governance structure.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence to ensure challenges are properly assessed/resolved in a timely manner.
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables
- Make things happen. Use knowledge, skills and experience to recognise and articulate problems and bring the right people together to solve & close problems with the appropriate urgency
- Effective project resource management and utilisation
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 6 years of proven experience managing complex IT projects to completion (Financial Services industry experience & data migration experience mandatory).
- Solid technical background with a strong understanding and hands-on experience in software development; database schemas; ETL (Extract/Transformation/Load) techniques & controls.
- Ability to manage resource conflicts and plan accordingly to optimise delivery
- Strong project financial management skills; Self-motivated, quick and assertive
- Solid understanding of full SDLC (Waterfall; Agile/Scaled Agile) with effective & practical project management skills
- Ability to drive decisions with key stakeholders in a timely manner
- Flexible & proactive with proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Formal Project Management qualification (e.g. PMI)
Job Type: Contract
- IT Project Management: 6 years
Please review all application instructions before applying to Casseo Limited.
A wholly owned Irish Company established since 1997 & specialising in the provision of Programme Management; Project Management; Business…