|Investigator Payment / Sr Investigator Payment AssociateIcon plc 242 reviews
– Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Provide timely, high quality budget data entry support ;
- Track completion of day-to-day tasks in support of operational deliverables and metrics reporting, as appropriate. Interact with intra- and inter-department representatives, with increased proficiency, gathering requirements (i.e., requirements elicitation) and documents necessary to effectively complete assigned tasks.
- Track payment-related documents (e.g., invoices), managing both electronic and hard copy documents accurately, as instructed.
- Provide administrative support (i.e., data entry, scanning, printing, filing) for other operational functions within the department, as directed.
- Demonstrate willing involvement in self-training and development.
- Liaise with Line Manager and/or Lead in support of department activities, as appropriate. Operate proactively and independently on all assigned day-to-day tasks.
- Demonstrate increased understanding of business needs and effectively manage workload by prioritizing day-to-day tasks
ICON is committed to exceeding the quality standards demanded by our clients, patients and regulatory authorities