Interim Accounts Assistant
Part time – London
*** Three days per week, 3 month fixed term contract ***
Sia Partners is a unique management consulting firm composed of over 1000 passionate consultants in 20 countries who are able to drive business change among their customers across seven main sectors: energy, financial services, government, human resources, manufacturing & retail, telecom & media, and transportation & logistics.
Sia Partners UK is looking to support this period of growth and success by increasing its administration team through the hire of an Interim Accounts Assistant to act as a focal point for all external stakeholders and guests as well as ensuring a high standard of administrative and operational support in a busy office environment.
Sia Partners is committed to providing equal opportunities in selection for employment and aims to create conditions whereby all staff are recruited solely on the basis of merit, abilities and potential.
This role presents an opportunity for an Accounts Assistant with proven previous experience in a similar role to cover an interim period within an established and ambitious firm.
We require someone who is flexible to assist in all aspects of an Accounts Assistant role and can make an impact immediately with little input required.
The ideal candidate will be well organised with the ability to work accurately and to deadlines, able to manage their own workload and able to work well as part of a team.
The purpose of the role is to provide comprehensive finance support to a team of 40+ staff in the London office of Sia Partners and liaise with the support team in France on an ad-hoc basis.
The role will include but is not limited to assisting with:
- Processing of purchase invoices
- Reviewing and processing of travel expenses
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit Control
- Reconciliation and processing of time using the portal for preparation of month end invoicing
- Statutory reporting for HMRC and National Statistics
- Accounts and Finance queries arising from Clients and Suppliers
- Payroll preparation
- Month end invoicing
- Monthly reporting for both the internal UK office and French headquarters
- Preparing NDA’s and contracts for Clients
Required behaviours and experience
- Highly professional, confident personality with excellent work ethic
- Professional appearance
- Must be punctual with excellent time-keeping and organisational skills
- An ability to protect reputation and integrity of others through strict confidentiality
- An ability to take charge and solve problems independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite applications: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge of Xero preferable but not essential
- Quick learner.
- Previous experience in a similar role
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
- Accounts Assitant: 2 years
Please review all application instructions before applying to Sia Partners.
Other jobs you may like