A good knowledge of Information Security is required for this role, in particular Hardware Security Modules (HSMs). You should be passionate about the security field with a strong desire to learn. As a HSM Specialist you will use your technical experience and inquisitive nature. Duties would include the authoring of security procedures. The role requires flexibility and the ability to work extra hours when the business calls for it. You will be expected to support Project related activities as well as supporting all BAU (business-as-usual) activities for our customer(s). You will engage and work closely with the project manager as well as the customer.
This role is specific to our requirements to support HSMs (Hardware Support Modules) for our customer(s). This includes, but not limited to:-
- Day-to-day management of HSM devices for our customers with a particular focus on Thales PayShield series HSMs (and can include other vendors such as SafeNet)
- HSM related projects and activities.
- Management of all hardcopy/physical keys and HSM equipment stored offsite
- Responsible for key management on systems such as Base24/ACI, Mainframe, Gemalto
- Troubleshooting HSM interactions with all relevant internal applications
- Follow strict audit and compliance procedures for all HSM activity
- Document all new procedures and make sure they follow best practices/audit guidelines
- Responsible for all key exchanges with external partners
- Update and maintain all legacy documentation
- Shared technical responsibility for all HSM upgrades, key exchanges and audit investigations
- 24 x 7 on-call support on a rota basis may form part of the role
The role requires flexibility and the ability to work extra hours when the business calls for it.
What you will bring to us:
- The ability to demonstrate a dynamic interest in solving information security issues; analytical ability to break down problems into constituent parts;
- Flexibility to handle several information security issues simultaneously.
- The ability to communicate well and demonstrate a good understanding of customer issues together with the aptitude to develop a natural empathy with customers in relation to their business requirements.
- The ability to work in a team environment and on your own initiative and the desire to work on escalated issues from other team members.
- Demonstrate an ability to audit an IT Environment and provide security & process recommendations
- Aptitude for solving problems and acting on own initiative
- Highly motivated with a willingness to learn new technologies
- Effective communicator with a positive and confident attitude both written and verbally
- Good written skills with capability to create well formatted, grammatically correct documents
- Fluent English speaker.
- A strong team player with a flexible approach
- Can demonstrate consistency in their work attitude
Fanatical Customer Service isn’t just something we offer, it’s really what makes us who we are here at Integrity360. It’s the desire to do more than our clients expect us to do. Exceed their expectations. It’s our need to make a difference in the challenges our clients face – no matter how big or small. We have found that when it comes to customer service, a little fanaticism goes a long way.
Driving excellence through all our behaviours and actions to deliver an enhanced experience for our internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will embody excellent Customer Service skills as a fundamental basic or their core skillset. All candidates will be asked during the recruitment process to demonstrate a time when they delivered a Customer Service experience that could be described as Fanatical.
What you will bring to our clients:
- Knowledge of Thales PayShield series HSM (or other similar vendors) would be an advantage
- Cryptography knowledge (Symmetric/Asymmetric, etc.)
- Conceptual knowledge of Networks and Network Security (TCP/IP, etc..)
- Good understand of Security best practices
- Knowledge of PCI compliance would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of Mainframe/Base24/Gemalto would be an advantage
- Excellent Documentation skills
- Experienced in working as part of a project implementation team would be an advantage
- Strong Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good user knowledge of Microsoft Excel and working with spreadsheets would be an advantage.
What would be nice to have:
- Relevant information security industry certifications such as CISSP, CISM, Security Essentials
- Opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in a key field of expertise
- Exposure to many sectors like Financial Services, and the SME sector
- Further educational and training to enhance your skillset
- We empower you to make your own Information Security or IT history by working with some of our market leading clients
- A team of highly experienced technology and security professionals to work with and support you.
- A leadership team who have a worthwhile mission and who excel at that mission.
- A chance to work with one of the market leaders in Information Security companies (Winner of the AIB Enterprise of the Year Award 2013, Nominated for EY, EOY 2015)
- A company that is going from strength to strength with significant growth plans that we are achieving.