The HR Generalist will provide comprehensive and professional HR support within the Human Resources team. The HR Generalist will undertake all HR tasks including recruitment, provide advice and counsel in all areas of HR including: on-going employee relations, new manager coaching, employee development, interpretation of HR policies, creating and implementing new programs and initiatives.
- Support the end to end recruitment process including liaising with line managers, recruitment agencies and internal partners arranging interviews, compiling offers and contracts.
- Contribute to the HR people plan and recruitment strategy.
- Act as an advisor to Managers on issues relating to policy interpretation and employee relations providing coaching techniques and developing performance improvement plans;
- Act as a point of contact to respond to the teams’ general HR related inquiries.
- Participate in the development and implementation of programs, activities and Human Resources Systems (performance evaluation, compensation plan, training and development, promotion management, succession planning, organizational development and recognition);
- Work closely with HR Director and HR team members to develop and implement HR strategic programs that will drive increased employee satisfaction and commitment levels;
- Work with line managers to ensure efficient on boarding of new employees and support the induction for new employees.
- Deal with all aspects of data and record keeping for employees, including HR system updates, payroll, absence management and maintain all employee files.
- Effectively engage employees and communicate with all levels of the organization providing advice, assistance and follow up on CRC policies and programs;
- Provide pragmatic coaching in the areas of talent development, organizational design, performance management, succession planning and manager coaching
- Work closely with HR and workplace team to deliver engaging and memorable team building, communications and celebration events.
- Minimum 4 years experience in human resources as a generalist, business partner or other relevant experience.
- Must have completed either an undergraduate or post-graduate degree in Human Resources Management and be working toward or have obtained a CIPD professional designation.
- Human Resources experience in the entertainment or creative industry is an asset.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills;
- High level of attention to details;
- Strong presentation and analytical skills;
- Ability to perform tasks with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work with all levels within the organization;
- Proficient in MS Office (able to develop reports in Excel, PowerPoint Presentations);
- Demonstrates creativity and innovation in solutions;
- Be action-oriented and make decisions quickly;
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written;
- Able to work in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Confidentiality is essential
Ubisoft hopes its video games languish in ubiquity. Ubisoft Entertainment is the #3 independent video game publisher in the world (behind…