We are driven by the passion of our people
This is your place to explore new possibilities and discover new strengths
Our company has worked hard to build a reputation for quality and integrity, as well as a commitment to responsible management, respectful behaviour and innovative environmental practices. Supported by the principles outlined in the Toyota Global Vision, we strive to maintain the title of Australia’s most respected and admired company, with this premise infused through our business practices and employee mindset.
You will be rewarded with a heavily subsidised vehicle, a generous Superannuation contribution (12%), subsidised Medibank healthcare, free onsite parking, subsidised cafeteria, along with being part of a culture focussed on continuous improvement and teamwork.
The HR Analyst is primarily responsible for conducting, analysing and reporting on employee engagement and enablement surveys for TMCA. You will focus on elements such as employee satisfaction, management/leadership effectiveness and working environment in order to decipher tangible objectives for change within TMCA.
What will you do?
- Design and implement company-wide surveys in order to measure and assess various elements of employee engagement and enablement. This will allow the business to obtain actionable insight into employees’ attitudes and opinions towards their work and work environment.
- Build and develop the organisational hierarchy reports as well as detailed trend mapping in order to effectively implement the engagement and enablement survey.
- Utilise data-driven insights to help develop effective strategies to improve the performance and impact of the TMCA workforce.
- Highlight any areas for improvement, and make recommendations for company action plans. You will also compare results by key demographics, conduct benchmarking and take part in in-depth research and analysis.
- Collaborate with vendors and stakeholders in relation to project activities in order to resolve any queries and issues, and escalates matters to minimise risk. Coordinate forums/meetings to ensure that project goals/status are clearly communicated and understood by the all stakeholders.
- Monitor and analyse performance against targets for own area and recommend countermeasures where required.
What are we looking for?
- Exceptional time management skills
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills
- Understanding of HR Analytics
- High attention to detail
- Project Management experience
- Ability to interpret, analyse and communicate survey results
How to apply:
Click on the ‘Apply’ button and you will be directed back to our e-Recruitment system. Alternatively, you can view the position directly via our careers website using the following link: https://toyotacareers.nga.net.au/cp
Toyota opportunities are equal opportunities
At Toyota North America, we work hard to create some of the highest quality vehicles on the road. But there is more to our story. We’re…