The Danish Embassy – Dublin
Applications are invited for a part- or fulltime position as housekeeper at the residence of the Danish Ambassador in Donnybrook, Dublin 4. Starting in September 2018.
Core duties to include:
- General housekeeping incl. laundry,
- Monitoring, upkeeping and reporting necessary domestic repairs and replacement,
- Coordinating functions and receptions (dinners/receptions),
- Assist with cooking and serving,
- Management of household supplies and basic food & beverage,
- Basic garden-care.
If you hold professional catering qualifications/experience further hours may be included by agreement.
- Experience from house-keeping, waiting or cooking; from hotel, restaurant or other embassy advantage,
- Organizational skills,
- Tidiness, neatness, flexibility, discretion, seriousness and integrity,
- Eye for detail and able to work unsupervised and on own initiative,
- Nationality of an EU-member state or holder of a working residence permit in Ireland,
- Good command of English,
- Driving license advantage but not essential.
- Flexible working hours Monday-Friday occasionally in the evening. Pay and working hours according to qualifications and experience by agreement.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to e-mail a short application letter along with an updated CV and letters of recommendation from previous employers to The Danish Embassy in Dublin no later than August 31st, 2018. Interviews will be held in early September.
Job Type: Full-time
Please review all application instructions before applying to The Danish Embassy.