Technical Support Specialist Job Duties:
- Evaluates system potential by testing compatibility of new programs with existing programs.
- Evaluates expansions or enhancements by studying work load and capacity of computer system.
- Achieves computer system objectives by gathering pertinent data identifying and evaluating options recommending a course of action.
- Places software into production by loading software into computer entering necessary commands.
- Places hardware into production by establishing connections entering necessary commands.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maximizes use of hardware and software by training users interpreting instructions answering questions.
- Maintains system capability by testing computer components.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting hardware and software changes and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops reviewing professional publications establishing personal networks participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Technical Support Specialist Skills and Qualifications:
Problem Solving, Presenting Technical Information, Process Improvement, Software Maintenance, Software Testing, Network Design and Implementation, Load Balancing and Scalability, Vendor Relationships, Software Performance Tuning, Network Performance Tuning.
Contact- Adarsh Shukla & Neha Parveen
+919984884999, +919984885999, +919984886886
Reg Office– *F-2 1st Floor,Hotel Mandakini Plaza,7/135, Swaroop Nagar,
The Chat Chauraha, Near- Madhuraj Hospital, Kanpur*
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 to ₹20,000.00 /month
Please review all application instructions before applying to AMAX PLACEMENT SERVICES.
This employer accepts applications via Indeed.