About the Role: Service Desk Analyst providing level 1 support
- Full Time Position
- Eastern Suburbs Location
At EACH, our vision is for a healthy and inclusive community.
We provide a range of health, disability, counselling and mental health services across Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, ACT and Tasmania.
We recognise that not everyone experiences life equally, due to a range of factors including gender, socio-economic status, cultural background and education level.
Our focus therefore, is about creating opportunities for equitable outcomes. No matter what someone’s starting place, we will support them to achieve their hopes and aspirations.
We embrace diversity in all its forms and respect everyone’s strength and contributions irrespective of gender, ethnicity, culture, religious beliefs, sexual orientation and political views.
We are seeking a highly motivated Service Desk Analyst who has a keen interest in IT to join EACH’s small and friendly ICT team. The ideal candidate will have proven experience within a Service Desk environment. Your previous experience supporting users remotely or onsite in a geographically diverse networked environment will bring outstanding customer service for our internal customers.
This is a challenging role, offering a great opportunity to have broad exposure to varied systems and areas across a business of over 1300+ staff and 60+ sites.
You will be a team player, work in a collegial manner and have experience applying your helpdesk knowledge to provide support to internal customers.
Attributes that will be highly regarded:
- Supporting a networked environment
- ITIL experience or certification
- Ability to problem solve
- Industry certifications
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service focus
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Good track record of quality customer service in your current role
- Excellent verbal telephone communication skills.
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong team work ethic.
- Effective escalation management.
- Ability to effectively identify and resolve complex issues.
- Knowledge of Office 365 Administration tools.
- Understanding of networking principles.
- Experience building SOE.
- Mandatory experience troubleshooting Office 2013/2016 and Office 365.
- Experience with Active Directory, DNS/DHCP and desktop support.
To review and address the Key Selection Criteria of this position, please click on the apply button.
For specific information about the role, please contact: Varun Koodel, Helpdesk Team Leader, 03 8720 1115.
Vacancy closes 5pm, Wednesday, 27 June 2018.
For a full position description and/or to apply on line please visit our Careers Centre at http://each.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies.
We recognise the benefits that diversity and inclusions brings, and in turn encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply to our vacancies.
Please note that all appointments are subject to one or more of the following forms of pre-employment safety screening checks including; Police Record Check, Working with Children Check, Disability Work Exclusion Scheme Check, Reference Checks and APHRA Registration Check.