Reporting to the Hardlines Department Manager, a Gun Counter Outfitter requires the ability to safely handle firearms and adhere to provincial, federal and company firearm regulations. They are responsible for providing legendary customer service experience for every customer by greeting and assisting customers in finding merchandise and making buying decisions.
- Provide legendary customer service every time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by identifying and evaluating customers’ needs, and making product recommendations based off of this analysis
- Knowledge of various makes and models of firearms and scopes, and an understanding of the concepts and practices of hunting and related activities;
- Promote Cabela’s programs, including VOC and In-Store Pick-Up
- Assure visual presentation standards are met by up-keep and maintenance including, but not limited to, in-store signage, merchandise recovering/front facing, restocking, remerchandising, dusting, and vacuuming sales floor as needed
- Respond to and handle customer issues by using good judgment and logic in solving problems and making decisions within the job scope
- Demonstrate a passion for the outdoors by maintaining knowledge of trends and emerging technologies that relate to the outdoor lifestyle
- Assist in other areas of the store when business needs dictate
- One or more years’ experience in a sales or service environment is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- A Restricted and Non-Restricted Possession and Acquisition License is required
- Ability to evaluate customers’ needs and make recommendations based on needs
- Ability to provide superior customer service and exceed customer’s expectations
- Ability to use good judgment and logic
- Experience in a related field or outdoor lifestyle
- Knowledge of Cabela’s specific products is an asset
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to www.cabelas.jobs.
We thank all applicants for their interest in employment opportunities with Cabela’s; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Since its founding in 1961, Cabela’s has earned the title of World’s Foremost Outfitter® without letting go of its humble, small-town roots….
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed