Come and work as part of our friendly front office team in the role of Guest Services Agent. You will need to bring your exceptional customer service skills to anticipate our guests’ needs and deliver a memorable service experience Reporting to the Assistant Manager and/or Front Office Manager you will be responsible for:
- Provide quality service to the customer by responding to their requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during check-in, check-out and throughout their stay.
- Maintaining accurate control of guest and hotel accounts ensuring that all charges are accurate and posted on a timely basis.
- Maintain strict security procedures with credit and cash transactions, account procedures, issue of room keys and guest confidentiality/privacy.
- Taking bookings, providing helpful information & entering reservations
- Addressing guest requests and handling guest complaints in a positive manner
- Liaise with inter departments to assist guest and advise of room moves
- Ensuring service provided by to guest is to hotel standards
- Operate switchboard effectively and handle all calls promptly and professional, greeting all callers according to Accor policy and transfer all calls to relevant departments
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Previous Front Office Reception experience preferably in a hotel or resort environment
- Professional telephone manner and exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- A friendly and positive can-do attitude who enjoys working in a team
- Excellent grooming and presentation standards
- Intermediate computer skills – Word, Excel, PMS and Outlook
- Previous experience with Fidelo or Opera desirable not essential
- Current open drivers license desirable however not essential
- The flexibility to work shifts including early mornings, evenings and weekends
In return for your commitment, we will provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts worldwide
Job Type: Part-time