|Funds Business Development Support ExecutiveThe Panel
The Panel is exclusively engaged to source a Business Development Support Executive on behalf on a renowned multinational Fund Administrator. This is a position that will involve working closely with the Global Head of Sales by providing technical support in the sales process by targeting and obtaining data relating to specific clients and product types before meeting with existing and prospective clients in different global locations to secure new business.
The attraction of this role is the successful candidate will combine administration, travel and client services functions with the view of learning the end to end life cycle of the sales process before working in a dedicated sales position themselves.
- Analyse the companies current book of business regarding types of fund strategies, target lists and client data and compile data into a presentable and readable format.
- Work extensively on companies in house system to obtain relevant information as well as Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint to complete presentation material
- Implement and display a strong working knowledge of UCITS as well as the Depository and Custody product to cross reference efficient methods to obtain relevant information
- Establish a close, monitored dialogue with client administrators and other influential third parties.
- Build and maintain trusting and valuable relationships across the firm to maximise efficient deliveries and resolution of issues
- Ensure 100% client satisfaction
- A conscientious disposition with excellent accuracy & attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills – verbal and written
- Technical knowledge of the funds industry as a whole – specifically Depository,Custody and security related functions
- Ability to work well against deadlines and multitask
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on the level of experience and includes lucrative
Commission on top of basic salary for involvement in any new business won.
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply.