|FRONT OF HOUSETHE NURSERY INN 7 reviews
– Heaton Norris
Whether you work full time or part time, our customers are in your hands. You will be the face of the John Millington knowledgeable about all the dishes on our menu and what is the best thing to drink with what meal. But most of all you love to look after people, understand what makes them happy and get a buzz from making someone’s day. You will also have a passion for food, drink and hospitality.
Our front of house teams work hard to ensure that ‘excellence is a habit’.
We are therefore looking for someone who can demonstrate the following attributes and skills
- Socially confident with excellent interpersonal skills
- Has excellent attention to detail, demonstrating high standards of punctuality, cleanliness and personal presentation
- Indicates a positive ‘can do attitude’
- Enjoys working to high standards and working under pressure
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Is able engage with customers appropriately and respond to their needs
- Demonstrates great product knowledge and able to prepare and serve excellent drinks
Other jobs you may like
FRONT OF HOUSETHE NURSERY INN Heaton NorrisHydes Brewery – 6 hours ago
We are a brewer and pub operator based in Salford. We moved to our new brewery premises near to Media City UK in December 2012; not the best…