|Flight Operations ManagerALG
– Brisbane QLD
Aviation Labour Group has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Flight Operations Manager, to join the expanding aviation operation of our client based in Nuku’alofa, Tonga. Our client is a commercial organisation with a growing flight schedule and will offer the successful candidate continuous professional development as well as attractive working conditions and relocation allowances.
Initially for a long-term period of two years, this contract will be based on full-time working arrangements, with a very competitive remuneration package.
Some of the key areas of responsibility for this role are:
- Ensure regulatory compliance across the entire company operation, in accordance prescriptions included in Part 121 of ICAO-recognised Civil Aviation Authorities
- Manage allocation of resources for the smooth operation of scheduled flights
- Manage operational teams across the company network
- Monitor and report network and flight movements, including the identification of deficiency trends and operational challenges
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Ideally degree-qualified in Aeronautical Studies or the alike
- Hold an ICAO-recognised pilot licence or permit
- Relevant experience of more than 5 years in a commercial aviation organisation, including in a flight safety and/or operations management capacity
- Demonstrated sound knowledge of ICAO regulations of civil aviation, and particularly in the application of Part 121
- Ability to be based in Tonga for the duration of the contract
- Ability to pass a full security check for the issuance of a working permit in Tonga
If you address the above criteria, please APPLY NOW. For further information, contact Santiago at our Brisbane Office, on +61 7 3860 4747, Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5.00pm AEST.
Job Type: Contract
- ICAO-recognised pilot licence or permit
Please review all application instructions before applying to ALG.
In 2004 Mark Dowdall and Steven Gibb came together to form Aviation Labour Group (ALG) to provide quality personnel for the aviation…