|Finance Representative – Equipment FinanceMHC Kenworth 99 reviews
– Leawood, KS
MHC Financial Services, Inc. (“MHCFS”) represents MHC as their captive finance company facilitating the sale and delivery of Kenworth, Volvo, Hino, and Isuzu trucks. As MHCFS continues to grow, we have an opening for a Finance Representative – Equipment Finance. The Finance Representative – Equipment Finance will market and sell finance products offered by MHC to their assigned MHC Stores and their used truck customers. Be a liaison between customer, branch, and various lenders to facilitate the financing of the truck purchase.
- Build strong relationships with Used Truck Salespeople, Used Truck Sales Managers, and Branch Managers.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of MHC Financial Services (MHCFS) and external lenders credit and pricing parameters to be able to quickly match financing requests with appropriate lenders.
- Review credit package, truck order and truck analysis to determine which lenders will provide the best solution for each financing request.
- Provide financing commitments from MHCFS or outside lender to facilitate the financing portion of the truck sale to the dealerships, and maximize income for MHC Financial Services.
- Negotiate finance terms and close installment contracts with customer.
- Ensure stipulations of financing commitment are met prior to funding.
- Maintain a satisfactory yield on finance contracts.
- Provide finance sales metrics down to the Used Truck Salesperson level. These metrics are provided to the Used Truck Managers, Branch Managers, and Regional VPs on a monthly basis.
- Attend Branch UT Sales Meetings on a periodic basis, reviewing pending applications, open commitments, expired commitments, and finance sales metrics.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as Finance Manager or equipment lending is preferred.
- Insurance industry experience is a plus.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products.
- Superior customer and organizational skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off program
- 401k and Profit Sharing with Employer Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- On the Job Training
MHC is an expansion of the original company, Ozark Kenworth, Inc. Ozark Kenworth started in Springfield, Missouri, in January 1975 — opened…
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed