£28,000 – £33,000 a year – Full-time, Permanent
Our client provides a high-end interior design and renovation project management service with outstanding levels of precision and detail. A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join their team as a Finance/Office Manager.
They pride themselves on delivering a first-class product and high levels of customer service and as such you must be able to give examples of working to a similar standard.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced forward thinking, proactive Finance/Office Manager, who is looking to work in an innovative, fast-paced environment, who is organised, happy to do whatever is needed to get a job done and has great attention to detail.
- Create and oversee company budgets
- Review client billing to ensure up to date
- Manage the day to day running of the office
- Proactive in improving business systems and operating procedures
- General office administration including answering the phone, placing order, handling mail and despatches, stationary, office supplies, preparing for meetings etc.
- Match purchase orders to invoices
- Issue/complete/sign off purchase orders
- Approve invoices
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts
- Reconciliation of budgets against forecasts
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Manage office equipment e.g. phones, IT
- Ensure all company insurances are kept up to date
- Proactively develop financial analysis to help improve the efficiency of projects and the business as a whole
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ previous experience in a similar role
- Ideally AAT qualified or qualified by experience
- Used to working with a minimum of supervision to agreed deadlines
- Highly methodical and organised candidate with a strong character, able to set and meet goals
- Excellent working knowledge of using the MS Office Package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Motivated, enthusiastic and professional in approach and demeanour
- A self starter with the ability to work on own initiative in a busy environment
- Ability to build and maintain excellent rapport face to face and over the phone
- Strong written and spoken English
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00 to £33,000.00 /year
- Financial Management: 2 years
Please review all application instructions before applying to Finance.work.
This employer accepts applications via Indeed.