The opportunity and the role
Our Melbourne Office is now seeking a Facilities and Procurement Coordinator.
This position will be responsible for the day to day coordination of the Facilities and Procurement function, together with the delivery of agreed outcomes for the firm, ensuring agreed cost, quality, timeliness and business satisfaction targets are met.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with facilities management vendor and other third-party contractors;
- Be the first point of contact for external providers;
- Assist with negotiating contracts with suppliers;
- Delivery of projects within the agreed time-frames;
- Support and build a positive and productive work environment;
- Delivery of procurement processes;
- Capture data to support and analyse continuous improvement;
- Liaise with key stakeholders to identify business needs;
- Reporting on updates and activities to ensure compliance.
To be successful
Proven experience in a similar position, together with:
- sound understanding of property and facilities management;
- understanding of the facilities function;
- strong communication skills;
- customer service skills;
- advanced technical skills.
At Slater and Gordon we lead the way in providing everyday people with a broad range of tailored legal services, professionally, affordably and conveniently.
We pride ourselves on offering easier access to world class legal services to clients from all backgrounds and socio-economic circumstances from across Australia.
We offer our employees a genuine opportunity for career development in a supportive work environment.
Slater and Gordon value high performance. We recognise the contribution of our employees and reward them with a dedicated range of attractive benefits.
If you are interested in being considered for this exciting opportunity or would like to know more, please do not hesitate to call Virginia (Recruitment Specialist) 03 9602 6932.