- Melbourne based role
- Part-time opportunity; 3 days per week
- High level administration support & office management
Sunsuper has been recognised as one of Australia’s top superannuation funds, winning Money magazine’s Best Super Fund Manager 2018. We are also proud to have been awarded SuperRatings Fund of the Year 2018, and both Chant West and Super Review’s Super Fund of the Year 2017. These awards are given to the Australian fund that demonstrates excellence across a whole range of criteria including member services, fees, investment performance, insurance and administration.
To support our success we are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to join the Sunsuper team in our Melbourne office.
Reporting to the CEO, Kinetic Super, with a dotted line to the Head of Corporate & Institutional, you will play a pivotal role in the day to day functions of our fast paced and dynamic Melbourne office. This will include:
- Diary and email management for the Melbourne management team.
- Support staff travel booking requests, including flights, accommodation and car hire for domestic and international travel.
- Manage expense claims and reports for the Melbourne office.
- Bookings management for the CEO, Kinetic Super, Head of Corporate & Institutional and managers in the Melbourne office to attend conferences, functions and events.
- Support in the preparation of resource facilities for Board, Committee and Executive meetings, including catering.
- Assisting in the maintenance of Corporate Documents (including Policies, Procedures, Forms, Templates, Deeds, Charters) and creating new corporate documents.
- Undertaking document production and formatting as required.
- Participating in the organisation of corporate and team events within budget and business requirements, including venue, catering, speakers, resources.
- Support and participation in key activities or projects required by the CEO, Kinetic Super, Head of Corporate & Institutional and managers in the Melbourne office.
To be successful you will have strong administrative experience in a similar role, preferably within a legal or corporate environment, and possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills. You will be able to show initiative and demonstrate a mature approach to client service with the ability to manage conflicting priorities. The ability to show discretion while maintaining confidentiality is essential.
This role is available as a part-time opportunity (3 days/week) on a 12 month fixed term basis.
At Sunsuper you will be part of a challenging environment and a dynamic team culture, where you will be recognised for your commitment and rewarded for high performance with excellent employee benefits.
To apply for this position online please click Begin. Applications close Friday, 8 June 2018.
All applications received by Sunsuper will be handled in accordance with Privacy legislation. Sunsuper is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Melbourne, AU