ThirdLove is looking for a passionate and talented Events & Partnerships Manager. The Events & Partnerships Manager will be supporting the event planning and promotional activities for all company related events. This position will work closely with the Head of Brand Strategy and Brand Marketing. Previous creative work in e-commerce, retail, or fashion is preferred.
- Oversee our partnership strategy, building both processes and best practices for our strategic partnerships; help filter and vet inbound partnership inquiries.
- Assist in planning and execution of 20-45 events per year including popups, PR events, charitable/donation events, influencer dinners and internal community events.
- Work with the Head of Brand Strategy to understand the strategic direction of the business and translate that into actionable event programs.
- Brainstorm event concepts and create opportunities to raise ThirdLove’s visibility and awareness in the marketplace
- Manage events calendar and share with internal stakeholders
- Oversee all event logistics including execution of/ sourcing of invitations, catering, sound and décor.
- Work closely with outside vendors and across departments to execute events.
- Help construct and manage estimates, invoices and budgets for all events.
- Implement and maintain database of all vendor information.
- Work with Events/Brand Team to create the most appropriate guest list for the event as well as oversee the collection of event attendees data.
- Partner with PR team to bring media attention to events and partnerships, when appropriate.
- Coordinate content creation to engage employees and external stakeholders around key events.
- Define and execute internal and external event awareness and communication plan and associated deliverables.
- Create training materials for new employees working on events and partnerships.
- Continuously research new vendors, agencies, production, and suppliers for events and event components.
- Compile post-event recaps highlighting key take-aways, qualitative/ quantitative research, key learnings, and ROI for Senior Management.
- Solid communication skills -written and verbal
- Must have 3+ years of events production experience
- Polished, professional demeanor, projects confidence and enthusiasm for the business
- Able to prioritize daily responsibilities, work in a fast-paced environment and problem solve.
- Proficient in Google Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Keynote.
- Flexible schedule due to heavy volume of events.
- Ability to coordinate and execute multiple projects on tight deadlines.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Demonstrates understanding of branding and brand value
- Demonstrates knowledge of financials, billing reports, invoicing, and financial maintenance on projects/clients and are able to generate estimates.
- Extremely organized and thorough
- Demonstrated history of establishing effective working relationships across a diverse team
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k plan
- Subsidized lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Wellness benefits including in-office massage visits
- Quarterly product allotment – a package of the world’s best bras every 3 months!
ThirdLove® is empowering women to feel comfortable and confident in their everyday lives. We make bras that fit perfectly, feel incredible, and look stellar.
We’re a rapidly growing team (over 200 today and doubling in size this year) based in San Francisco with offices in Chico, CA and Argentina. We’re funded by Tier 1 investors and are disrupting a $100 billion global market. We’re one of the fastest growing consumer brands in the country, and known as ‘the brand to catch Victoria’s Secret’.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven with a strong focus on designing beautiful products and creating a seamless user experience. Instead of using standard industry molds, we developed proprietary half-cup sizes based on real women’s measurements and created a Fit Finder® Quiz that removes the hassle in finding the best size. To date, over 9 million women have taken our easy-to-use Fit Finder® Quiz.
Five core values drive all of the work we do:
- Put customers first. Do things that make our customers happy.
- Adaptive. Defy standard conventions. Be nimble and embrace change.
- Curious. Strive to always learn and grow.
- Engaged. Be Present. Lift others up. Be your best self.
- Responsible. Gain others’ trust by being respectful, reliable, and accountable.
If you want to impact millions of people each and every day, and you share these values, we’d love to connect.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed