Liebherr-Australia Pty Ltd is a part of the Liebherr Group, which employs over 42,000 people, in more than 130 autonomous companies and 50 countries globally. Liebherr’s diverse and engaged workforce have been central to the company being recognised for innovative, quality products and customer-driven service. Liebherr’s 50+ years’ experience, knowledge, and dedication to the highest quality and most reliable technologies means Liebherr is a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry.
Liebherr – Australia Mining Division are currently seeking experienced Site HV Electricians based on a 7 on 7 off rotating day / nightshift roster at Saraji Mine Site.
These roles are an exciting opportunity for the ongoing maintenance of a number of T264 Electric Drive Trucks, a PR776 dozer and R996B Liebherr Excavator, we are looking to appoint responsible and proactive employees who are capable of working independently in the field.
We are looking for:
- Motivated and hands on tradespersons eager to leverage the Liebherr brand and lead the way as best in class
- Excellent communicators with the ability to develop relationships and build trust within teams
- Competent tradespersons who have the ability to work competently under pressure with a high attention to detail
You must have:
- An Australian Trade Qualification
- An Electrical Licence coupled with High Voltage Certification
- Experience with heavy machinery, specifically Liebherr Electric Drive Trucks
- Demonstrated diagnostics and fault finding knowledge
- A commitment to maintain, and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace
- A current Drivers Licence is essential
Liebherr will provide a transport option from Mackay to Camp / Saraji Mine Site at no cost to the employee.
In return Liebherr-Australia provides its employees with a great range of benefits, supportive team and management along with the opportunity to become an integral part of a high performing OEM.
Applications Close: Friday 1st June 2018
NO AGENCIES OR THIRD PARTIES PLEASE.