This is an opportunity that doesn’t arise too often in the industry, and as such, it is one not to be missed! A leading, world-renowned brand is currently looking to recruit a Digital Project Manager to join their team here in Dublin.
The day to day tasks of this role will be very varied, but on a general day, you can see yourself ensuring that all digital packages are put together in a timely and efficient and manner. Ensure that all live digital streams are running accurately. The role of Digital Project Manager will also see the right candidate liaising with Agencies and Broadcast Partners and you will be tasked with ensuring that all their needs are met. This role will involve a lot of internal communication, and as such, you must be a strong communicator who has the ability to listen to the needs of other teams and acting on those needs to make the different departments flow fluidly-including but not limited to the social teams, broadcast teams and comms teams. You will have excellent attention to detail, and be able to execute digital plans and strategies with your amazing industry knowledge and have the ability to educate other team members on what will work best for your team. You will be forthcoming with new digital strategies and enjoy working with data and looking at the analytical side of things!
The role of the Digital Project Manager will report directly into the Head of Digital.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have a thorough understanding of CMS
- Be a strong digital strategist (digital evangelist!)
- Have strong social media management skills will be second to none and you will understand what ‘works’ in terms of audience reach
- Have the ability to implement digital activations across many different digital channels
- Have an understanding and background information on website building (not essential)
- Be a clear and strong communicator
- Be an amazing team player-as you’ll be working with an amazing team!
- Be flexible with working hours as this may be required from time to time
- Enjoy working with all things digital, and be passionate and excited about new product releases within the digital marketplace
As mentioned above, this is a truly fantastic opportunity! If you feel that your skill-set is a good match, and you come from a Digital/Online Editorial background, then this could be your next move. You must have at least 2 years’ experience to be considered for this role/or have relevant work experience.
Get in contact with the team at RightFit if you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail.