The purpose of this role is to maintain all stock in the warehouse and pick orders. You will also be required to deliver product in good condition in an effective and timely manner and drive company vehicles and operate machinery.
- Picking orders among other warehouse functions in a cold store environment
- To undertake all duties in a safe responsible and courteous manner
- Practice safe and correct manual handling
- Correctly present paperwork as per company procedures
- Deliver products to customers as per invoice requirements
- Obtain and be responsible for payment from customers
Key Competencies, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have MR/HR Truck licence and HR Forklift licence
- Previous experience and understanding of warehouse & transport operations preferably in the food service industry
- Must have a strong understanding of OHS and HACCP requirements
- Multi drop experience
- Previous freezer/chilled experience
- Customer focused and good at building interpersonal relationships
- Good communication, time and organisational skills
- Sound literacy skills and basic PC knowledge
- Appreciate and understand the “public face” a driver represents
- Highly motivated, flexible with a solid work ethic and positive attitude
- Able to work in a team environment as well as autonomously
- Accurate attention to detail
- Ability to learn a broad range of products quickly
What PFD is Offering the Successful Candidate
We are offering competitive remuneration, superannuation and other staff benefits (such as discounts on staff purchases, discounted accommodation, health insurance and banking). Should you be eligible, the company may also offer nationally recognised Certificate III training.
Please submit your application (cover letter and resume) via the apply now link below.
As part of our recruitment process you will be required to undertake employment checks. These checks may include a medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol test), National Police History Check and Working with Children Check.
Please note: We do not accept unsolicited CV’s from Recruitment agencies / third parties and we will not be liable or responsible for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited CV’s sent directly to Line Managers.
PFD Food Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Advertised: 13 Jul 2018 E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 20 Jul 2018 E. Australia Standard Time