|Data Technician/ElectricianRPR Trades 4 reviews
– Brisbane QLD
|ABOUT RPR TRADES:
We are specialist in the provision of Trades Labour Resources to partnering organisations, providing our employees with the best employment opportunities.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
- Must hold a current Electrical Workers License
- Hold a current QLD driver’s license
- Construction card
- Certificate 3 Telecommunication with Comms Tickets
- Inspecting electrical work and installation of fibre optic cabling.
- Investigate technical issues and write technical reports.
- Reporting status of works to line managers and others.
- Be able to splice, install and test fibre optic.
- Must be able to pass a criminal history check.
- Must have a high level of verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to use the suite of Microsoft applications (MS Outllook, Word, and Excel).
- Must have a thorough understanding of AS/NZS 3000 (Wiring Rules), and the Electrical Safety Act, Regulations and Codes of Practice.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click Apply
RPR Trades was formed following the management buy-out of Davidson Trades, a division of the Davidson Group, with the entire existing team…