|Cyber Security SpecialistHoneywell 5,732 reviews
– Bengaluru, Karnataka
Innovate to solve the world’s most important challenges
Honeywell Home and Building Technologies is a global leader for products and technologies that are installed in more than 150 million homes and 10 million buildings worldwide. These offerings enable homeowners to stay connected and in control of home comfort, security, fire systems, and air and water purification, and support building owners and occupants to ensure their facilities are safe, comfortable, and sustainable. Honeywell also is a pioneer in the Internet of Things, developing the next generation of connected offerings.
The Product Security Architect reports a Security Architect Manager and will be responsible to provide product security expertise to product development teams throughout all phases of the SDLC.
- Support NPI project product security process activities including threat modeling, final security reviews, threat vulnerability assessment, etc. for all software and firmware development in ACS
- Audit key process deliverables related to security for correctness and completeness.
- Drive efforts with the development teams to quantify residual product risk and identification of appropriate security controls.
- Provide product security related coaching/mentoring and security expertise for all software and firmware development teams in ACS
- Help engineering and Product Management teams identify security requirements
- Drive a standardized set of security product requirements into product and service offerings.
- Lead and coordinate cross-functional activities for incident response
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering, or equivalent
- 5 to 8 years of software development with at least 4 years in developing secure systems
- Excellent cyber security capabilities and strong software engineering skills
- Strong knowledge of secure software development lifecycle and practices such as threat modeling, security reviews, penetration tests, and security incident response
- Understanding of security by design principles and architecture level security concepts
- Up to date knowledge of current and emerging security threats and techniques for exploiting security vulnerabilities
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate diverse groups, help negotiate priorities, and resolve conflicts among project stakeholders
- Ability to travel worldwide ca. 25%
- Technical leadership experience in the software security field
- Certifications in security and privacy demonstrating deep practical knowledge such as CSSLP or CISSP
- Experience and knowledge of penetration testing methodologies and tools
- Understanding of Agile software development practices
Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Remote Access Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: req144338
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Devarabisanahalli Village, KR Varturhobli,, East Taluk – Phase I, Bangalore, KA 560103 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
At Honeywell, we are blending physical products with software solutions to link people and businesses to the information they need to be…