|Customer Support Managerbonkers.ie
Our customers are very important to us, and we’re looking for a friendly customer focused
customer support manager to help us take good care of our customers and our support
You must be data driven with a head for numbers and problem solving with a proactive
attitude. You will be expected to report and analysis team data to make sure targets are
being met. Our Support team is very busy helping customers across email, web chat and
phone so you will need to be able to multitask, priorities and put our customers first.
Our customers come to us for guidance on the best packages for their energy, broadband,
TV and phone. You’ll need to keep up with an ever changing marketplace and make sure
the team is up to date and have the tools they need to help our customers.
- Leading and motivating a team of staff to ensure they provide the best possible customer service and meet their targets.
- Scheduling and rostering of staff.
- Developing and updating customer service procedures and policies.
- Handling complex complaints and enquiries.
- Analysing important management information to ensure customers are being properly treated.
- Assisting in the recruitment, development, and appraisal of staff.
- Assisting support team with responding to customers during busy periods
Good to have
Prior experience of working in a customer support role is essential, a proven track record of
managing a team preferred. Experience of personal finance, utilities or insurance industries
Varied and interesting work that will challenge you.
Central Dublin 4 location, bright modern office, and a work environment that requires a
great sense of humour.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a multi-award winning team that settles for
nothing but the best.
How to Apply
Send your CV along with a personalised cover letter – please note that
unless a cover letter is included, we will be unable to consider your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please review all application instructions before applying to bonkers.ie.