|Customer Service Representative – FresnoDollar Financial Group 103 reviews
– Fresno, CA
- Consistently provide a high level of customer service in a prompt and timely manner.
- Maintain branch appearance and cleanliness.
- Knowledge of all check cashing procedures, check rates, and able to identify the various types of checks.
- Knowledge of all secondary products and services and how to cross sell them to the customer.
- Display effective verbal, written, and listening skills.
- Exhibits positive attitude during times of change.
- Handles and pays out money according to policy and procedure.
- Ensures customer complaints are handled with a sense of urgency, using good judgment and superior customer service. Ensure all complaints are reported to the supervisor timely.
- Understand and comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Properly use the Point of sale system to cash checks, process loan transactions, sell products, and balance cash drawer.
- Accurately account for all cash and negotiable equivalents by following all policy and procedures.
- Assist Manager in the collection process and prepare files for collections.
- Adhere to operational Security and LP policies as per company policy including all open and closing procedures.
- Knowledge of the general office duties and how to properly use all office equipment.
- Complete all paperwork timely and accurately.
- Complete all other tasks as directed by the Supervisor.
- Insures accurate input of all data into company and vendor systems.
- Insures full compliance with all Anti Money Laundering policy and procedures.
- Previous banking, retail or sales experience
- Customer Service oriented
- Ability to multitask.
- Good computer skills.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Previous cash handling or sales experience of any kind a plus.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Bi-lingual a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
– original job
Please review all application instructions before applying to Dollar Financial Group.
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed