|Customer Service Representative (CSR)Volvo Group 1,912 reviews
|Customer Service Representative – Tipton
To provide a service to customers that will promote the profitable sale of Workshop Services and Products, whilst ensuring all customers (email, telephone and in person) of the Tipton Dealership are dealt with in a professional and helpful manner.
- To be the first line contact for customers. To identify service parts requirements and assist in preparing the necessary depot actions to meet those customer requirements.
- To carry out the Service Department’s invoicing and administration systems efficiently.
- To greet customers in a courteous manner, interpret their requirements and complete the necessary paperwork to enable work to be undertaken.
- To effectively monitor the Work In Progress (WIP) reports to clear Workshop instructions as soon as possible.
- To liaise with the Workshop Foreman to maximise Workshop loading to ensure efficiency and profitability.
- To inform customers of completion times and payment methods.
- To contact customers to inform them of any additional work required and issue accurate quotations to gain the necessary authority to complete the work.
- To ensure all customer complaints are courteously and efficiently handled and processed.
- To assist the Dealer Point Manager in invoice query resolution and debt recovery.
- To have regard for any quality controls operated within the Service Department.
- To assist in the management and arrangement of customer vehicle workshop bookings for inspections, servicing and repairs.
- To ensure customer satisfaction at all times through delivery of the company’s ‘customer commitments’.
- To provide excellent service and ensure quality in response to customer requirements.
- To assist in capturing vehicle recall campaigns and customer care measures.
- Effectively plan activity levels to include regular account maintenance visits and target account visits.
- Review CSS and complaint data with Depot Manager and department heads; agree action plans to address shortfalls.
- Work with the Workshop to develop service contract opportunities.
- Maintain and Report on vehicle parc data.
- Promote Renault Trucks in terms of its products, services and value at all times
- Work in accordance with Volvo Group UK standards of health, safety, quality and environmental care.
- Any other duties that may be reasonably requested by your manager.
Key Skills / Competencies:
- Familiarisation of booking times
- To understand relevant systems relating to the Service Department including changes and on-going developments with familiarisation of vehicle parts.
- To keep up to date with product development by reading relevant information and technical note issued.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent IT knowledge, although training will be given on in-house systems
- Upselling skills
- Customer focus
£competitive salary with overtime and great benefits
Renault Truck Commercials is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines. The…