The City of Stirling is seeking to employ, Customer Service Officers on a full time basis. A pool will also be created to fill permanent, temporary, full time, part time and casual roles that become available within our Customer Contact Centre. Suitable candidates may be contacted over a period of six months from close of advertising, as vacancies arise.
The Contact Centre is the central point of contact for all incoming telephone enquiries relating to the City’s services. Our highly skilled team receives an average of 4,000 calls per week and responds to a diverse range of enquiries from the City’s residents.
This role is responsible for delivering excellent customer service by using effective questioning techniques to correctly interpret and understand customer needs. As part of the Contact Centre team, the successful candidates will be responsible for answering calls, responding to customer enquiries via email, providing accurate information and advice as well as assigning customer requests to relevant departments when required.
Full training will be provided. Candidates are required to demonstrate:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and computer skills.
- A positive commitment to delivering high quality customer service.
- An enthusiastic, friendly approach with a passion for dealing with people.
- The ability to deal professionally with challenging customer situations.
- The ability and willingness to learn new skills.
- The ability to work in a team environment and be an active team player.
This level 4 Inside Workforce Agreement position attracts a salary range of $59,254 – $62,373 gross pro rata per annum plus superannuation and fantastic benefits.