Customer Service & Logistics Administrator
WaterWipes – Drogheda, County Louth
WaterWipes is an exciting entrepreneurial company, enjoying huge growth. We are currently recruiting for 2x Customer Service & Logistics Administrators to join the team in Drogheda, Co. Louth.
At the heart of the business is a story of an Irish dad, Edward McCloskey, shocked by the vast array of chemicals in baby wipes. Determined to find a solution for the sensitive skin of his daughter, he went about developing a wipe pure enough to replace cotton wool and water. His solution, WaterWipes, is now a recommended brand by dermatologists, midwives and doctors, even for premature babies’ sensitive skin. The company has enjoyed explosive growth since its launch just 8 short years ago and is now available in a staggering 42 countries. The ambition of the business is to become a global leader in cleaning and caring for what is more precious to consumers.
Customer Service & Logistics Administrator role will deliver customer service, logistic and transport solutions for product exported to all regions FMCG customers. The successful candidate must have the ability to plan and prioritise their workload and deliver to agreed deadlines. Must have demonstrable skills developing and working with spreadsheets, administration systems and in-house database systems. Be accurate with attention to detail and possess the sort of confidence and communication skills that inspires trust in colleagues and customers alike. This role will be responsible for delivering high performance Customer Service from 3PL’s and all other logistics service providers delivering to our customers through KPI measurement.
This role requires flexiblity in working hours to support international business.
- Responsible for fulfilment of customer orders, analysis of OTIF performance and liaison with customers regarding customer service requirements and their KPIs.
- Responsible for updating and uploading data on the internal AS400 system – customer orders, order picking, confirming hauliers collection/deliveries etc
- Deliver analysis of performance – OTIF for the business and customers
- Ability to problem solve, provide solutions and communicate with customers.
- Record information and produce T&L cost/efficiency reports
- Manage and drive improvement in 3pls and other service providers Customer Service KPI’s agreed in SLA’s
- Ability to negotiate/renegotiate rates for transport orders based on agreed incoterms, working with Freight Forwarder or shipping lines to provide Sea, Road and Air freight services
- Co-ordinate and plan containers daily/weekly
Manage all rate requests with Freight forwarding and Shipping suppliers
- Responsible for Preparing and management of shipping documents – including BOL’s, Commercial invoices, Packing lists, export certs, PODs etc
- Follow up on sales and delivery enquiries liaising with customers and internal stakeholders across various departments
- Act as initial point of contact for incoming Customer Services & Logistics queries
- Develop and deliver a suite of reports as required by the business
- General administration and data processing, including invoice approval
- Undertake short term projects to support the wider Operation team as required
- Other duties as deemed reasonable by management
Experience and Qualifications:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role – Freight forwarding or in-house shipping roles
- Experience in a Customer Service environment dealing with service providers and customers.
- Demonstrable communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Previous experience working with AS400 systems would be an advantage
- Flexible approach to working hours Good team working skills and the ability to work on your own
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with good written and spoken English, additional languages would be a distinct advantage – Spanish, French and or German
Competencies to perform the role:
- Communication – Ensures that appropriate information is disseminated, received, and understood. Actively listens and shares information and knowledge with others in a timely manner.
- Understanding the business environment – Knows WaterWipes and its customers, business, industry, market trends, consumers and competitors and translates this knowledge into opportunities, strategies, decisions and actions.
- Clear Thinking – Recognises issues that affect business goals and focuses on the right things to do to achieve them
- Teamworking – Encourages discussions and collaboration across functions, multi-cultural teams and geographical locations. Welcomes different perspectives throughout the business. Team player.
- Results focused – focused Achieves results through optimal approaches. Plans, organises and prioritises resources and activities. Develops self.
- Change Management & Organisational Development – Proactively seeks out and is open to new ideas and approaches to improve products and processes for WaterWipes. Demonstrates resilience and openness in a changing environment.
- Vision & Strategic Planning – Takes a tactical view of the business to construct and implement and effective vision for the Company. Develops and implements new and unique solutions to improve products and processes and create competitive advantage for WaterWipes.
- Technical/ Functional Excellences – Demonstrates the technical/ functional skills to fulfil the needs of the role and continually develops expertise.
WaterWipes have three core values that we seek our staff to exemplify. They are to Be Brave, Be Excellent and Be Respectful. It is by living these values in all that we do that we are able to continuously grow and challenge the status quo.
– original job
Please review all application instructions before applying to WaterWipes.
Established in in 1993, Irish Breeze Ltd has evolved to become a leader of quality and innovation in skincare and baby care throughout…