Our Customer Experience Managers join a team of accomplished professionals that have high standards and are driven to succeed. With a “can-do” attitude, the team are devoted to our customers, working with a range of accounting firms. We’re looking for more people with entrepreneurial spirit. If you’ve got a great idea then we want you to share it. This is your chance to join a team delivering unrivalled service to a profession looking to embrace technology.
THE CHALLENGE Inflo are looking for talented individuals to build our market position by establishing and developing new and existing relationships. Problem solving is key as each of our customers is different and approaching organisational change from their perspective. They need your help to maximise the benefit of our software to themselves and their clients.
THE ROLE Customer Experience Managers are responsible for managing the relationship with several of our customer firms, typically being qualified or nearly qualified accountants. You will be the key contact for experienced users who are leading the implementation of Inflo in their firm, You will work closely with them in areas such as implementation, training, system monitoring and strategic success. You will bring your professional experience, to help firms embed our technology solution into their practice and provide practical support as you lead them from onboarding, performing trials and full implementations.
- Manage Inflo’s relationship with key contacts in customer firms.
- Work closely with senior staff at accounting firms to understand the firm’s ethos and concisely pinpoint the client’s needs to encourage growth.
- Discuss feedback with users and understand the new features they would love,
- Work with our development team to bring new features to life,
- Present innovative ideas and be responsible for continual improvement for each of your clients, helping them implement new ideas,
- Manage and support our team of Customer Experience Associates and take responsibility for line management and professional development.
- Talk with customers looking to understand how Inflo could help their firm,
- Train and support new customers and users,
- Promote Inflo at shows and events, at home and overseas,
- Hold regular meetings to ensure the customer relationship remains focused and the client’s and Inflo’s goals are recognised.
- Provide regular MI reporting to senior leadership.
WHAT WE OFFER
As a member of the Inflo family, you’ll also enjoy some pretty special benefits including the following to name a few: * A competitive salary within a rapidly growing technology company * Continued professional development * The opportunity to work with our teams around the globe * 25 days holiday with an additional 0.5 days for every year of service * Flexible working environment * Opportunity to work from home * Casual dress code
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting or Audit: 3 years
Other jobs you may like