Customer Care Tradesperson Assistant Opportunity
Our prestigious construction client based in the Newbridge area is looking to recruit an experienced Tradesperson Assistant to join ASAP initially on a Temp 3 month contract through Castlegate Recruitment.
Customer Care Tradesperson Assistant Job Role
– To Travel all over the UK to assist skilled tradespersons doing repairs on Specific Construction housing.- To carry out various ‘handyman’ skills including: plumbing, wallpapering, carpentry, carpet laying, tiling, UPVC doors and windows.
– 3/4 days week spend overnight in hotels.
– Loading up on Mondays then to travel back on Friday mornings.
– Long days as early as 5am starts to last finishes.
– Stripping away homes – must be physically fit.
Customer Care Tradesperson Assistant Skill set required
– Must show keen attitude and reliability
– Ideally from Shopfitting or Carpentry site background
– Must be polite & courteous whilst on site.
– Able to manage own time effectively(to keep receipts for hotel bookings, fuel, meals etc)
Customer Care Tradesperson Assistant Hours & Rate
Monday to Friday DAYS – 40- 60 hours per week – £9p/h
Full Clean Driving License would be desirable, though not essential.
2 Employment references required at Agency registration.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £9.00 /hour
- construction: 1 year (Preferred)