|Creche WorkersPre-school Learning Alliance 21 reviews
– Croydon CR0
£9 an hour
To organise/facilitate play activities on an ad-hoc basis for a mobile crèche
- To ensure that equipment, crèche information pack, and activities are collected and established at the designated site at the agreed time. If necessary.
- To undertake a risk assessment of the site to ensure the room is safe and familiarise yourself with evacuation procedures.
- To ensure that children are registered in and out of the crèche and the correct ratios are adhered to.
- To work in cooperation with clients, parents and team members to provide a stimulating environment.
- To organise a selection of activities into learning areas.
- To ensure toys and equipment are clean and appropriate for the age group of the children.
- To role model best practice when talking, playing or working with the children.
- To ensure the site is left clean and tidy on departure and return crèche pack, and equipment to the Alliance office.
For an application pack and further details please email Jill Shay at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pre-school Learning Alliance is the largest and most representative early years membership organisation in England. A registered…