Consultant- Strategic Advisory
Mecklai Financial Services – Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job Summary :
You will work on a client portfolio of advisory clients with a view to upgrading them to one or some of the following service offerings.
- Providing hedging advice to manage risk across FX liability portfolios
- Developing policies and operating guidelines for group treasury operations
- Providing support to companies in AS30 implementation, including providing accounting valuations, effectiveness testing and process design and audit
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- You will work with your team to meet and surpass assigned revenue targets
- You will need to build strong relationships with your clients/ prospects, understanding their industries, businesses as well as their operational constraints and limitations inside out. Clients need to see you as a trusted key player in their business decisions rather than a distant consultant.
- You will need to constantly update and upgrade your domain knowledge, becoming a creative expert with your “client solutions”. All deliverables to client need to be tailor made, of high quality and executed innovatively.
- You will need a strong grounding in the legal and regulatory framework around which your product offerings are built. An understanding of banking procedure and documentation will enhance your standing.
- You would need to develop an intensely work-oriented culture while contributing towards sustaining a tightly knit collaborative team.
Skills and Qualifications Required
- A Master’s degree in Finance/ Economics/ Mathematics/ Marketing.
- 3+ yrs on a treasury desk/dealing room, having in depth experience in managing and handling different types of corporates.
- Understanding the nuances of banking regulations (including FEMA), Company law and business process constraints under which Indian industry operates.
- Ability to teach and train a team
- Strong Communication (written/oral) and Relationship Skills
Email your resume at email@example.com, mentioning your designation and preferred location in the subject line.