|Concrete LaborerHall Contracting of Kentucky Inc.
– Matewan, WV
$20 an hour
The Laborer positions will include any combination of a variety of tasks, such as moving materials around the job, digging ditches, operating small compactors and generators, often assisting the skilled trades people on the job.
Desired Knowledge and/or Skills
At least 1 year experience on a construction job site required. Previous experience working with concrete.
High School Diploma or GED preferred
Project assigned supervisor
Essential Job Functions
Lifting; carrying; holding tools or materials; load and unload trucks; run errands; clean up of jobsite; raking; digging; sweeping. Assists skilled crafts in their job performance; jackhammering; placing concrete; erecting forms and scaffolding; shoring and bracing; placing underground utilities and piping in position; mixing mortar, concrete, and grout. Must be capable in the operating of the following tools: tape; shovel; rakes; booms; saws and other similar tools.
Other Job Functions
May assist other trades as directed by the job superintendent.
Constantly – Activity exists 2/3 or more of the time:
- Standing *Hearing *Communicating
Frequently – Activity exists 1/3 to 2/3 of the time:
- Stooping *Kneeling *Crouching
- Handling *Reaching *Fingering
- Climbing *Bending *Twisting
- Ability to judge distances *Clarity of vision at 20″ or less
Occasionally – Activity exists up to 1/3 of the time:
Strength – Ability to exert and lift:
50 – 100 lbs of force occasionally
25 – 50 lbs of force frequently
10 – 20 lbs of force constantly
Frequent exposure to weather, dust and fumes. Occasionally working in high or exposed places. Working in a LOUD noise intensity level.
The job duties and requirement that this document describes may be altered or supplemented at any time at the sole discretion of the employer. This document does not create an employment contract, either expressed or implied. All employment is employment-at-will.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
EOE – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Women and Minorities encouraged to apply
VERRA Federal Contractor
Our priority for referrals of protected veterans is highly desired
- Applicants must have at least 1 years experience
- Applicants must be at least 18
- Applicants must hold a Regular Operator (Class D) driving license
- Applicant must have no felonies that are violent in nature and/or theft related in the last 7 years
- Applicant must have reliable transportation to and from job site
- Federal contractor
- Work opportunities tax credit hires include Veterans
Job Salary and Benefits
- Salary range $20.00
- Working days vary between weekdays and weekends
- up to 50 hours per week
- Normal work shifts: First (day)
- Overtime is required for this position
- The hours for this role are Full-time, Regular
- Leave benefits include Paid Holidays
- Retirement benefits include 401K
- Insurance benefits include Dental, Health, Life, Disability, and Vision
- Miscellaneous benefits include Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Job Recruitment Information
Use Apply Now button below to submit your application. Or apply in person at 3800 Crittenden Drive, Louisville, KY between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed